Monday 6 February 2012

PHSE - Emotions

This afternoon Y4 talked about emotions and how they can influence the way we learn.
Using an emotion wheel, the children thought about the barriers they sometimes face.




There were some emotions Y4 had not heard before, so we discussed the meaning and times when we might feel this way.

Looking at the Emotion Wheel on the IWB

Writing an example of a time Keira felt a particular emotion

Keira was SURPRISED

More examples of the Emotion Wheel

Can you remember some new emotions and their definition?

Here is a drag and drop game you can play. You have to match the emotion to the photo.
Let me know how you get on, it's not as easy as you might first think.

3 comments:

  1. my Emotions were;
    Sad
    Exited
    Nervous

    ReplyDelete
  2. my emotions are happy) exited)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the game it is fun and I lovedit and I got a welldone when I finshed by Abbie

    ReplyDelete