Wednesday 15 August 2012

Team GB and the 2012 Olympics

I have really enjoyed watching the Olympic games over the last couple of weeks. Cheering on our Team GB athletes has been a brilliant way to spend my summer holidays.
What have you enjoyed, can you share your highlights?

Here is a brilliant video I found on You Tube. Have a look and let me know what you thought of our 2012 Olympic games.




I'm starting to get excited for the Paralympic games, they start on 29th August.
Here is the website http://www.london2012.com/paralympics/sports/



2 comments:

  1. Hello Year 4,

    When we knew the 2000 Olympics would be held in Sydney, there was great excitement. As in London, schools weren't able to attend because holidays were on for the duration of the games.

    What did become available was the chance for classes to attend events in the Sydney 2000 Paralympic Games. I was able to sign my class up to visit the games and see the top world paralympians compete. I was unfortunately unable to attend with them but I know they had a great time.

    I wonder how many medals Team GB will win? More importantly for me, I wonder how many Australia will win? :)

    @RossMannell
    Teacher, NSW, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mrs Waner I have not bean on this blog for ages because I was enjoying my holidays. I have bean waching the olympic my frafrt ones are the horse,gimnastics,swimmingrace and daving and I have bean waching the opning cermony and the clossing cermony. I cant wayt to wach the parlmpic opening ceromny I onder what they are goimg to do.

    from Alyssa

    ReplyDelete